Thank you for choosing Full Range Physical Therapy!
Our team is ready to assist you from your first phone call through to your discharge day, and every day in between. If you have any questions or concerns, just call us at 603.826.9700.
- American Specialty Health
- AmeriHealth Caritas
- Anthem Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- CBA Blue
- Coventry/First Health Network
- Federal Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Great West
- Harvard Pilgrim Healthcare
- Health Plan, Inc. (Includes Elevate Health)
- martin's Point Healthcare/US Family
- Minuteman Health
- Multiplan/PHCS Network
- MVP Health Care/Cigna
- NH Healthy Families
- NH Medicaid
- United Healthcare
- VT Blue Cross / Blue Shield
- Vt Medicaid/Green MT. Care
- Veteran's Administration CCN
- Worker's Compensation Insurance
We also offer self pay rates for patient's who do not wish to use their health insurance or who may have exhausted their yearly physical therapy benefit. Please call to discuss further.
What should I bring with me to my first visit?
On the first day, please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your appointment to fill out the appropriate paperwork. You will need:
- Insurance card
- Driver’s license
- Co-pay (if applicable)
- Prescription (if applicable)
What should I wear to my appointment?
Comfortable clothes and sneakers are best for the initial evaluation and treatment sessions.
Please see the forms below to fill out prior to evaluation. Please bring the completed documents to your appointment.
- Informed Consent
- Medical History
- Cancellation Policy
- HIPPA: Informed Consent-To Read